Wild Rose Heuchera
Large, unique colored foliage
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 8 - 10 inches
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Midsummer
We ship this item in Spring
Wild Rose Heuchera
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHeuchera PRIMO™ 'Wild Rose' PPAF
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Full Shade, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 - 20 inches
- Spacing18 - 20 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateMidsummer
- Planting InstructionsVery versatile, performs well in shade and partial shade areas, but tolerates full sun as well.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormTiny bells on slender stems above the neat mounds of foliage
- Foliage TypeNear black, purple foliage
- Soil RequirementContent in a wide range of soils, but prefers slightly acidic.
- PruningNo pruning necessary. Divide every 4-5 years if crowns become woody.
- Unique CharactersticsWalters: This easily distinguishable Heuchera stands out with its large leaves and bright, uniquely colored foliage. 'Wild Rose' forms a dense habit of large, bright rosy purple leaves with deep charcoal gray veining. The prominent dark veining really causes the foliage color pop, making it a great choice for shade. This is the perfect companion plant to the dark-leafed 'Black Pearl'. Upright, dark burgundy rose flower scapes have matching dark buds that open to rosy pink flowers. The New PRIMO™ Collection differs from the DOLCE® Heuchera collection in that they are large and faster growing in the landscape. Coral bells are easy to grow and blend easily with most other perennials in the landscape. Because of their low, mounding habit, they are often used as edging along paths or in containers. Try cutting a few of the tall flower scapes for fresh bouquets.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit8 - 10 inches
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.