White Feather Hosta
Brightens the shade garden
- Sun Exposure: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 20 - 24 inches
- Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Date: Mid Summer
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
White Feather Hosta
Perennial •Z3-9 •H20-24"xW24" •Midsummer •Shade-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHosta 'White Feather'
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Shade, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 inches
- Spacing24 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-9
- Flowering DateMid Summer
- Planting InstructionsThis variety must be planted in shade. It does not tolerate sun!
- Winter Carenone
- Flower FormNarrow funnel-shaped flowers on scapes up to 20" tall.
- Foliage TypeFoliage is unique in color. It is white when opening and changes in the following weeks to greenish-white
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus rich garden soil.
- Additional InformationCopy should note: Protect this hosta from the sun to prevent leaves from scorching.
- Unique CharactersticsUnique white leaves, which gradually change to greenish/cream. A one of a kind Hosta.
- Height/Habit20 - 24 inches
- Growth Rateslow/moderate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||5/1/17 - 6/23/17|
|5A||5/1/17 - 6/23/17|
|5B||5/1/17 - 6/23/17|
|6A||5/1/17 - 6/23/17|
|6B||5/1/17 - 6/23/17|
|7A & 7B||4/3/17 - 6/23/17|
|8A & 8B||2/20/17 - 5/26/17|
|9A - 10B||2/13/17 - 5/26/17|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 19th, 2017
Zones 8-10: May 22nd, 2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.