Whimsy™ Miniature Rose
Unique color combination
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 12 - 24 inches
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Whimsy™ Miniature Rose
This vigorous miniature rose produces loads of flowers that appear hand-painted. Its creamy white petals are streaked and painted with vibrant pinks, creating quite an impact in the garden. Whimsy is very floriferous, so you'll have lots of high-centered, exhibition-type flowers in the garden and for cut flowers. The disease-resistant plant has bright green, abundant foliage and a super bushy, full habit. Miniature roses add charm to any garden space and require surprisingly little effort. They're a great choice for front borders, accents in rock gardens, in planter boxes and in containers. Bareroot. Rosa 'WEKtebodoko' PP24742
Z4-10 • H12-24"xW18-24"• Late Spring to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'WEKtebodoko', Pat. #24,742
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower FormDouble, formal, Medium for the class, about 1Â½ inch in diameter
- Foliage TypeBright green, very abundant
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches. After flowering
- Additional InformationRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Height/Habit12 - 24 inches
- Growth RateModerate once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.