Perfectly Picasso Veronica
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameVeronica 'Perfectly Picasso' PPAF
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 - 20 inches
- Spacing18 - 20 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateMid to late summer
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareMulch to prevent from frost heave in areas where temperatures fluctuate, causing freezing and thawing.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormSmall, star-like flowers along top 1/3 of the flower stems, forming dense spires.
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, adaptable to most soils except heavy wet ones.
- PruningPruning is not necessary during the growing season. This is a very tidy plant. Remove old foliage in late fall, or in early spring before new growth starts. After flowering.
- Unique CharactersticsWalters: If you want stop-in-your-tracks beauty, look no further than 'Perfectly Picasso'. Paintbrush-like spikes produce white buds that open to medium pink flowers. The contrast between the buds and the flowers give this plant a unique bicolor look. Attractive flowers cover the top 1/2 of the plant, showing off its healthy medium green leaves on a beautifully rounded habit. This medium-height Veronica would be perfect for the middle of the border. Pair this bicolor beauty with 'Royal Rembrandt'.Veronica is highly valued for its ease of growth and long bloom time. It should have a place in every garden because it goes with everything.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit28 - 32 inches
- Growth RateModerate once established, which takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.