The largest flowers of any dogwood!
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 15 - 20 feet
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Spring to early summer
We ship this item in Spring
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameCornus x 'KN30-8' PP#16,309
- Ships As2-3' BAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK FL GU HI PR
- Spread15 - 20 feet
- Spacing15 - 20 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering DateSpring to early summer
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Work soil around the roots, firm well and water thoroughly
- Winter CareA winter mulch is advantageous the first winter if fall planted
- Flower Color:white
- Flower Form4 ovate bracts 2-3" long which open large white flowers
- Foliage TypeGlossy green leaves deepen to red in fall
- Soil RequirementBest grown as a specimen tree in a fertile, humus-rich, neutral to acid soil in full sun or partial shade. It is not recommended for poor, shallow, chalk soils.
- Watering RequirementDon't like wet feet
- PruningDead wood should be removed after flowering
- Shipped2-3' BAREROOT
- Height/Habit15 - 20 feet
- Growth RateSlow to moderate
When will my order ship?
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Trees > 24"|
|1A-4B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B-6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.