Tiki Soft Pink Calibrachoa
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 6 - 9 inches
- Zone: 8-11
- Flowering Date: Early summer to frost
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Tiki Soft Pink Calibrachoa
Calibrachoa are excellent choices for mixed hanging baskets. When you purchase annuals like calibrachoa from Spring Hill, they'll be delivered to you at the proper planting time. No more searching garden centers.
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameCalibrachoa 'Tiki Soft Pink'
- Ships AsPOTTED
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread12 - 15 inches
- Spacing12 - 15 inches
- Hardiness Zone8-11
- Flowering DateEarly summer to frost
- Planting InstructionsIt is essential to plant in a sheltered postion in full sun. Best grown in a container or hanging basket.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormBell shaped flowers consisting of five rounded petals
- Foliage TypeSmall lance shaped leaves on long cascading branches.
- Soil RequirementWell drained soil. Keep moist.
- PruningRemove spent flowers. deadeheading not necessary
- Unique CharactersticsAdd delightful soft pink and deep rose color to your hanging baskets, containers or garden with this long blooming annual. It'll bloom from late spring to frost. This calibrachoa can take heat and full sun, but requires good drainage. Plant in full sun to partial shade. Annual. Calibrachoa 'Tiki Soft Pink. Calibrachoa are excellent choices for mixed hanging baskets. When you purchase annuals like calibrachoa from Spring Hill, they'll be delivered to you at the proper planting time. No more searching garden centers.
- Height/Habit6 - 9 inches
- Growth RateAverage
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Vegetables & Herbs|
|1A-4B||5/1/17 - 6/2/17|
|5A||5/1/17 - 6/2/17|
|5B||5/1/17 - 6/2/17|
|6A||5/1/17 - 6/2/17|
|6B||4/17/17 - 6/2/17|
|7A & 7B||4/17/17 - 6/2/17|
|8A & 8B||4/17/17 - 6/2/17|
|9A - 10B||4/17/17 - 6/2/17|
|Last Order Date||Zones 8-10: May 15th, 2017|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.