St Patrick™ Rose - Potted
This slow-opening rose develops its best color and form in hot weather. The flowers open slowly to reveal satiny-yellow petals brushed in chartreuse-green during the warm weather. During cooler weather, the blooms have a more golden hue. This hybrid tea has fully double flowers and pretty gray-green foliage. Blooms all summer long. Plant in full sun to partial shade. Grows 3-4' tall. Zones 4-10. Rosa 'St. Patrick' WEKAMANDA PP9591
Hybrid tea roses are known for their long stems and large flowers. They're a favorite for floral arrangements. When you order your hybrid tea roses from Spring Hill, they're shipped right to your door at the proper planting time.
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa WEKamanda PP9591
- Ships As2" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Winter CareMound up soil or mulch around the lower portion after ground has frozen. Remove early in spring before growth starts
- Flower Color:green
- Flower FormLarge, fully double.
- Foliage TypeGrey-green
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, humus enriched
- Watering RequirementDo not allow to dry out. Mist daily.
- PruningDeadhead continually, remove dead wood and weak branches in early spring after bud break.
- Additional InformationPat. # 9591. Petal count 30 - 35. Hybridizer Strickland 1996, Brandy x Gold Medal. AARS Winner 96
- Unique CharactersticsSt. Patrick loves the heat and develops its best color and form in hot weather. The flowers open slowly to reveal satiny-yellow petals brushed in chartreuse-green during the warm weather and during cooler temperatures a more golden hue. Abundant flowers all season that show amazing stamina. One of the best flowers forms
- Shipped2" POT
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Growth RateSlow the first few months while establishing, moderate thereafter
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.