Enjoy spicy flavor longer
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 16 - 24 inches
- Zone: 10
- Flowering Date: Spring or mid to late summer depending on sowing time.
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Herb • Z10 • H16-24"xW6-12" • Spring or Mid to Late Summer • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameCoriandrum sativum 'Slowbolt'
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread6 - 12 inches
- Spacing12 - 15 inches
- Hardiness Zone10
- Flowering DateSpring or mid to late summer depending on sowing time.
- Planting InstructionsGrows best in sunny dry areas.
- Winter CareNot winter hardy.
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormTiny flowers with 5 - 10 rays in flat short stalked umbels, outer flowers larger than the inner ones.
- Foliage TypeBright green with slender, erect stems. Foliage resembles lacy parsley.
- Soil RequirementModerately rich, light, well-drained soil.
- PruningTo harvest for consumption. Any time.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit16 - 24 inches
- Growth RateFast.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-10B||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|Last Order Date||June 4th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.