Saucy Seduction Yarrow
Intense blooms all summer long
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 18 - 24 inches
- Zone: 3-8
- Flowering Date: Early summer to late summer
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Saucy Seduction Yarrow
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameAchillea millefolium 'Saucy Seduction' Pat. #20,782
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 - 36 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-8
- Flowering DateEarly summer to late summer
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container. Firm well and water thoroughly
- Winter CareNone special
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormNumerous small flowers 1/4" across borne in terminal flat, dense corymbs.
- Foliage TypeSimple leaves are finely divided which creates a soft, fern-like texture.
- Soil RequirementVery tolerant of most soils but prefers well-drained soil in full sun.
- PruningDeadhead to encourage reblooming. before the first frost
- Unique CharactersticsThis intensely colored selection produces a bouquet of flowers that open intense fuchsia pink, then lighten to medium pink. New flowers are produced all summer long, providing an array of cheerful pink color over an extended period of bloom. Members of the Seduction Series have strong, branched stems with shorter internodes, and a compact habit. Unlike older cultivars with a weaker, open habit, they have a very robust yet compact habit. They are beautiful in the landscape
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit18 - 24 inches
- Growth RateFast
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.