Rozanne Hardy Geranium
Masses of brilliant blooms
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 16 - 24 inches
- Zone: 5-8
- Flowering Date: Late spring to early fall
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Rozanne Hardy Geranium
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameGeranium 'Rozanne' PP12175
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-8
- Flowering DateLate spring to early fall
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Firm well and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareMulch the first winter to protect plants from heaving due to freezing and thawing weather.
- Flower Color:blue
- Flower Form2" open cups, with slightly reflexed petals.
- Foliage TypeRounded, palmately lobed foliage that is deep green marbled in spring turning to shdes of bronze in fall.
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, moist soil is best, but will do well in most soils. Will not tolerate wet soil.
- PruningTrim back spent bloom stems and old foliage to encourage fresh blooms and foliage. After flowering - mid summer.
- Additional InformationMay cease flowering during intense heat in summer.
- Unique CharactersticsMasses of bright, pretty flowers bloom over a long period of time. A very adaptable and tought plant that handles drought well.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit16 - 24 inches
- Growth RateModerate once established, which takes approximately 3-4 weeks.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.