Rhododendron Percy Wiseman
Evergreen foliage adds year-round interest
- Sun Exposure: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 48 inches
- Zone: 6-8
- Flowering Date: Mid spring.
We ship this item in Spring
Rhododendron Percy Wiseman
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRhododendron 'Percy Wiseman'
- Ships As4" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Shade, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- Hardiness Zone6-8
- Flowering DateMid spring.
- Planting InstructionsSelect a location protected from strong winds. Partial shade is best. Set the plant at the same level it is growing at in the container. Firm soil well and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareApply mulch to conserve soil moisture. Protect from strong winter wind and intense sun.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormLarge flower trusses of 2", funnel-shaped flowers.
- Foliage TypeEvergreen, elliptic, healthy-looking, dark green foliage.
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, organically rich, moisture retentive acidic soil.
- PruningRemove spent flowers as soon as possible to prevent wasted energy on seed production. After flowering.
- Unique CharactersticsLarge clusters of charming peachy-pink flowers sparkle against the dark green, evergreen foliage in mid spring on compact plants. Great as a specimen plant or when planted in groups.
- Shipped4" POT
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Growth RateModerate.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.