Everlasting Revolution Hydrangea
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 24 - 30 inches
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Mid summer to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Everlasting Revolution Hydrangea
Floriferous hydrangea produces long-lasting blooms on new and old wood. Compact plant can be grown in containers. Attracts butter¬flies. Hydrangea macrophylla 'Everlasting® Revolution' PP22260Shrub • Z5-9 • H24-30"xW24-30"• Midsummer to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHydrangea macrophylla 'Everlasting® Revolution' PP #22,260
- Ships As4" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 30 inches
- Spacing24 - 30 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering DateMid summer to fall
- Planting InstructionsSet plant at same level it is growing at in the container. Firm soil and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareMulch in northern zones.
- Flower Color:blue
- Flower Formglobose flower clusters
- Foliage TypeSerrate obovate to elliptic dark green leaves.
- Soil RequirementWell drained, moist soil is preferred. Flower color will change if soil is treated.
- PruningPlant need little pruning. If pruning is needed prune immediately after flowering by cutting back flowering stems to the healthy buds. In late winter/early spring prune out weak or winter-damaged stems.
- Unique CharactersticsLong lasting blooms in a kaleidoscope of ever-changing colors. Each flower lasts for months. "Bouquet on a branch". Blooms on new and old wood. Super bloomer that repeats in autumn.
- Shipped4" POT
- Height/Habit24 - 30 inches
- Growth RateFast
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.