on orders of $50 or more!
-Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
- Flower heads nearly 10" across
- Blooms on old and new wood
- Gorgeous with a stroke of color down each petal
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 30 - 34 inches
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Early to midsummer until frost
Peppermint Forever and Ever® Hydrangea
Down the center of each petal, a brush stroke of color—pink in alkaline soil, blue in acidic soil—makes this hydrangea look particularly graceful. These mophead clusters grow nearly to 10" across. Peppermint Hydrangea blooms on old and new wood, so it's more reliable than the typical hydrangeas in northern climates. Even if a surprise spring frost takes some of the old–wood buds, new–wood buds create plenty of blooms to enjoy. Be sure to check your soil's pH level if you're looking for a specific bloom color. About 5.2-5.5 produces blue flowers, about 6.0-6.2 produces pink flowers. Hydrangea macrophylla 'REI14' PP18476
Planting Success: Step by Step