Pearly Gates™ Climbing Rose
Old-fashioned form, continuing bloom
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 8 - 12 feet
- Zone: 5-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Pearly Gates™ Climbing Rose
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa 'WEKmeyer', PP#10,640
- Ships As#1 BAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ CA CO GU HI ID MT ND NM NV OR PR SD WA WY
- Spread8 - 12 feet
- Spacing8 - 12 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Planting InstructionsPlant crown at soil line. Dig hole deep and wide enough so roots are not crushed or cut.
- Winter CareMulch heavily around base of plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormLarge clusters of big, gorgeous, well-formed blooms
- Foliage TypePure deep green
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, humus enriched, slightly acidic soil.
- PruningPrune to leave 3-6 healthy canes. Remove old canes at the base, and shape the plant as desired. Always remove fallen petals and head flower heads to help reduce insect and disease problems. Early Spring
- Additional InformationProvide plant of water and feed regularly.
- Shipped#1 BAREROOT
- Height/Habit8 - 12 feet
- Growth RateVigorous
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.