Passion Flower Vine
Hardiest of the gorgeous and intricate passion flowers!
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 8 - 10 feet
- Zone: 6-10
- Flowering Date: All summer
We ship this item in Spring
Passion Flower Vine
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NamePassiflora caerulea
- Type of FruitEdible orange fruit
- Ships AsPOTTED
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread6 - 8 feet
- Spacing6 - 8 feet
- Hardiness Zone6-10
- Flowering DateAll summer
- Planting InstructionsPlant in a protected area in colder climates.
- Winter CareIn climates where temperatures drop well below freezing, trim back hard and bring inside for winter months. Treat as a house plant.
- Flower Color:blue
- Flower FormSpider-like exotic flowers.
- Foliage TypeLarge 5 lobed leaves that are immune to insects.
- Pruning TimeAny time.
- FragranceMinty scent
- ResistanceGood resistance to all pest and disease problems.
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched.
- PruningTo restrict growth as needed. Any time.
- Additional InformationThe pulp of the fruit may be steeped in a tea that is said to relieve stress.
- Height/Habit8 - 10 feet
- Growth RateRapid once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-10B||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|Last Order Date||June 4th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.