Oriental Lily Super Bag
Exotic, fragrant display of color and form
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 48 inches
- Zone: 3-8
- Flowering Date: Mid to late summer.
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Oriental Lily Super Bag
Exotic, fragrant display of color and form. Fully upright, cup-shaped owers are visually intense, growing up to 8" across. You'll get a mix of red, pink and white flowers atop lush, dense foliage; with some blooms having spots. Fragrant, you'll have an aroma that is mild to spicy and wafts through the summer air. Zones 3-8. Lilium Oriental Mix
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure8
- Botanical NameLilium Oriental Mix
- Ships As12-14 CM BULB
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread12 inches
- Spacing12 - 15 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-8
- Flowering DateMid to late summer.
- Planting InstructionsIn the garden, 5-6" deep and 9-12" apart. In pots and containers 5-6" deep and 5" apart.
- Winter CareNone special.
- Flower FormFully upright, cup shaped flowers with overlapping petals.
- Foliage TypeAttractive, lush, dense foliage the entire growing season.
- Soil RequirementLoose, well drained soil.
- PruningImportant to let the foliage die down naturally in fall. This helps provide nutrients for next season's bloom.
- Unique CharactersticsExotic display of color and form. Visually intense. Will create spots or areas of fabulous color during late summer.
- Shipped12-14 CM BULB
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Growth RateFast.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.