Nelly Moser Clematis
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 10 - 20 feet
- Zone: 3-8
- Flowering Date: Blooms May-June and again in Sept.
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Nelly Moser Clematis
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameClematis 'Nelly Moser'
- Ships As2" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread4 - 6 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Hardiness Zone3-8
- Flowering DateBlooms May-June and again in Sept.
- Planting InstructionsSet in ground at same level as growing in the pot. Plant by other low plants or mulch around base to keep roots cool and moist.
- Winter CareBest given a winter mulch around their base. Remove early in spring before growth starts.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormSingle 4 - 6" blossoms.
- Foliage TypeOpposite, occasionally alternate leaves that are simple to palmate with a medium green color.
- Soil RequirementPrefers a fertile, moisture retentive soil.
- Watering RequirementWater regulary.
- PruningBlooms on previous year wood. Light pruning to shape may be desired once plant is established. Late winter to early spring.
- Unique CharactersticsOne of the best performing bi-color Clematis. Attractive color combination is the perfect vine to brighted up an arbor, fence row or any other decorative obstacle you want to add color to. Very reliable. Easily maintained.
- Shipped2" POT
- Height/Habit10 - 20 feet
- Growth RateSlow to establish, fast once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.