My Monet® Weigela
Compact and colorful, a work of art
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 12 - 18 inches
- Zone: 4-8
- Flowering Date: All spring
We ship this item in Spring
My Monet® Weigela
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameWeigela florida 'My Monet®'
- Ships As4"POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-8
- Flowering DateAll spring
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm well and water thoroughly
- Winter CareNone, except to mulch the first winter if fall planted. Remove early in spring before growth starts
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormTubular, wide at opening
- Foliage TypeGreen, glossy leaves
- Soil RequirementPrefers moist,well-drained soil.
- Watering RequirementCheck soil weekly for moisture. Water thoroughly when dry
- PruningIf necessary, prune immediately after the spring bloom.
- Unique CharactersticsPW: This dwarf masterpiece is a sport of Weigela florida 'Tango'. It is the first dwarf variegated Weigela to be introduced. Its tight habit and colorful foliage make it very versatile. Variegation changes depending on light exposure - whiter variegation in shade and pink variegation in full sun. Possible applications include an artistic drift along the edge of an annual or perennial bed or as an accent piece in a container. My Monet creates poetic beauty in any landscape and adds a splash of color to semi shady areas. Everyone who has seen this beauty falls in love at first sight. Use it like you would use Coleus, to add season long color, but don't worry about replanting next spring. This little shrub comes back year after year.
- Height/Habit12 - 18 inches
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.