Miss Saori Hydrangea
Chelsea Flower Show award winner
- Sun Exposure: Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 48 inches
- Zone: 5-11
- Flowering Date: Summer through fall
We ship this item in Spring
Miss Saori Hydrangea
Shrub • Z5-11 •H3-4'x W3-4' • Summer to Fall • Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHydrangea macrophylla 'Miss Saori'
- Ships As4" POT
- Sun ExposurePartial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-11
- Flowering DateSummer through fall
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareNone except to mulch in northern zones the first winter if fall planted.
- Flower Color:pink, white
- Flower FormLarge round panicles
- Foliage TypeSimple, elliptic to ovate, dark green in color
- Soil RequirementWell drained, moisture retentive
- PruningPrune to maintain a desired size or to remove any wild branches. Best if done in late fall or early spring After flowering
- Unique CharactersticsT&M: Bred by one of the most highly respected Hydrangea breeders, and a worthy winner of the coveted Chelsea Flower Show Plant of the Year 2014 award! Hydrangea macrophylla 'Miss Saori' is quite unique. Each fully double, white bloom is frosted with a soft rose edge, giving the large rounded flower heads a delicate, frothy appearance. This is the first of a new breed of Hydrangeas that will remain the same colour regardless of your soil type, so you are guaranteed to see these beautiful blooms at their best.The foliage compliments the blooms perfectly, taking on an attractive burgundy hue in spring and autumn that only adds to the appeal of this stunning mophead hydrangea. An exquisite specimen shrub for borders and patio containers where it will give a long season of interest. Hydrangea 'Miss Saori' makes a lovely cut flower too. Height and spread: 100cm (39").
- Shipped4" POT
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Growth RateMedium to fast
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.