Mighty 200 Summer Bulb Garden
Contains: 15 Gladiolus Mixed, 4 Dahlia Decorative Mixed, 20 Dutch Iris Mixed, 25 Acidanthera, 8 Crocosmia masoniorum, 20 Sparaxis Mixed, 30 Allium Moly, 30 Allium Ostrowskianum, 4 Incarvillea Pink, 20 Anemone Single Mixed, 20 Anemone Double Mixed , 4 Begonia Double Mixed
Perennial •Z4-9 • H6-48"xW6-12" • Early Spring to Early Summer • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure200
- Ships AsVARIOUS
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI ID PR WA
- Spread6 - 12 inches
- Spacing6 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateEarly Spring to Early Summer
- Planting InstructionsPlant 6" deep and 3-6" apart
- Winter CareMulch in northern climates
- Flower Color:red, orange, yellow, blue, pink, white, mixed
- Flower FormMixed
- Foliage TypeMixed
- Soil RequirementWell Drained
- PruningLet foliage mature and die down naturally. The leaves are providing nourishment for bulbs to produce future growth and blooms.
- Additional InformationCollection contains: 15 Gladiolus Mixed, 4 Dahlia Decorative Mixed, 20 Dutch Iris Mixed, 25 Acidanthera, 8 Crocosmia masoniorum, 20 Sparaxis Mixed, 30 Allium Moly, 30 Allium Ostrowskianum, 4 Incarvillea pink, 20 Anemone Single Mixed, 20 Anemone Double Mixed, 4 Begonia Double Mixed
- Unique CharactersticsWide selection of items. Comes in a self contained box with planting instructions. Perfect for a gift. Will provide blooms from early spring to summer. Wide slection of flower forms and colors. Best value to it volume.
- Height/Habit6 - 48 inches
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.