Melody Parfumée™ Grandiflora Rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 4 - 5 feet
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Melody Parfumée™ Grandiflora Rose
Looking for a fragrant rose? Melody Parfumée™ Grandiflora Rose is one of the most fragrant roses we've found. Its spicy clove fragrance perfumes the summer air-and its clusters of multi-hued flowers beckon garden visitors to linger longer. The deep plum-colored buds unfurl to rich purple blossoms that soften to lavender chiffon. Dark green, disease resistant foliage provides a pretty backdrop for the tantalizing blooms. A grandiflora, Melody Parfumée™ produces prolific clusters of classically budded roses with high centers. Its more rounded growth habit makes it a great a landscape plant. The fragrant flowers attract butterflies and pollinators. Bareroot. Rosa cv. 'DORient' PP11014
Z4-10 • H4-5' x W3-4' • Late Spring to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'DORient', PP#11,014
- Ships As#1 BAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Flower Color:purple
- Flower FormVery large, fully double
- Foliage TypeLarge dark green leaves
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- Watering RequirementRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Unique CharactersticsJ&P: A bright, easy-to-grow rose, extremelyproductive and bursting with vitality even onhot, sunny days. Just one of its large flowersreleases enough rich damask fragrance to fillan entire room!
- Shipped#1 BAREROOT
- Height/Habit4 - 5 feet
- Growth RateModerate once established
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.