Mango Tango Trumpet Vine
Unusual golden version of the native red trumpet vine!
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 20 - 30 feet
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Midsummer to frost
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Mango Tango Trumpet Vine
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameCampsis radicans 'Judy'
- Ships As60MM POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread6 - 8 feet
- Spacing6 - 8 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering DateMidsummer to frost
- Planting InstructionsProvide plenty of room to grow with support, if needed. Plant in a sheltered site in colder climate zones.
- Winter CareNone special
- Flower Color:orange, yellow
- Flower FormTrumpet shape appearing in terminal clusters 2" across, 3" long.
- Foliage TypeAttractive dark green compound leaf - opposite 7-11 leaflets. Climbs by means of root-like holdfasts.
- Pruning TimeLate winter to early spring.
- Soil RequirementAverage, well-drained garden soil, slightly on the dry side.
- PruningTrim to control or shape. Late winter to early spring.
- Additional InformationIt may freeze during severe winters but has a natural ability to regenerate.
- Unique CharactersticsGorgeous summer-flowering shrub or tree that thrives in hot, dry, sunny locations. This vigorous selection is known for its handsome foliage and floral display. Grows in an attractive open, spreading shape. Shows year-round ornamental interest, with attractive grayish, warty bark that develops with age. Foliage has a strong fragrance when crushed in your hand. Flowers on new growth, so it can be pruned hard to maintain a desired shape. Very easy to grow and maintain.
- Shipped60MM POT
- Height/Habit20 - 30 feet
- Growth RateFast
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.