Double, rosette-shaped flowers
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 24 - 36 inches
- Zone: 4-8
- Flowering Date: Mid Summer - Early Fall.
We ship this item in Spring
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHydrangea macrophylla 'Love' PP24755
- Ships As4" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-8
- Flowering DateMid Summer - Early Fall.
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareNone except to mulch in northern zones the first winter if fall planted.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormLarge mop head that features an open, heart-shaped form flower.
- Foliage TypeSimple, elliptic to ovate, dark green in color
- Soil RequirementWell drained, moisture retentive
- Watering RequirementMoist, well-drained soil
- PruningPrune to maintain a desired size or to remove any wild branches. Best if done in late fall or early spring after flowering.
- Unique CharactersticsConcept Plants: Everyone loves Love! Love has special, double rosette-shaped flowers with a light lovely pink colour. With Love flowering is guaranteed. Flowers on young and old wood. Good pruning in early spring gives the same year a sea of flowers. Love loves full sun but can also stand in partial shade. Love is up to 1 meter high. Suitable as a garden, terrace and balcony plant. Hydrangea Love is the symbol for love. Love has received a gold medal on the National Plant Show (UK) and a silver medal at Plantarium 2013.
- Shipped4" POT
- Height/Habit24 - 36 inches
- Growth RateMedium to fast
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.