Let's Dance Starlight Hydrangea
The first reblooming lacecap hydrangea
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 24 - 36 inches
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Summer
We ship this item in Spring
Let's Dance Starlight Hydrangea
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHydrangea macrophylla 'Lynn' PP#20,019
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 - 36 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering DateSummer
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same depth as it is in the pot.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower Form"lacecap" variety, with an outer ring of large open florets circling a core of tiny "closed" flowers
- Foliage TypeDeciduous, Glossy Green foliage
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, humus enriched soil.
- PruningAfter flowering, prune to remove spent blooms and any dead or damaged wood, or to maintain a desired shape.
- Unique CharactersticsMonrovia: The first reblooming lace-cap hydrangea! A superior rebloomer with sturdy, upright stems, heavier bloom, excellent flower color, and thicker, glossier leaves with excellent cold tolerance. Elegant flowers transform from blue to lilac to pink with a change to soil pH. Stunning in mass plantings, containers or as a cut flower.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit24 - 36 inches
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.