Lemon Drop Miniature Rose
Showy clusters of lemon yellow flowers
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 15 - 2 feet
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Lemon Drop Miniature Rose
Old-fashioned, bright yellow flowers-with up to 35 petals per flower-create a splash in the summer garden and containers. Yellow is a sought-after color in roses, and Lemon Drop's color intensifies as the weather cools. The blooms have a slow, attractive fade. With its good vigor and attractive habit, this miniature rose is a great choice for front borders, accents in rock gardens, in planter boxes and containers. It will add charm to your garden, and requires very little space. Bareroot. Rosa 'WEKyegi' PP1455
Z4-10 • H18-24"xW12-18"• Late Spring to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'WEKyegi', Pat. #14,555
- Ships As#1 BAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ CA CO GU HI ID MT ND NM NV OR PR SD WA WY
- Spread12 - 18 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower Color:yellow
- Flower FormVery double, old-fashioned, Medium-large flowersize, about 1Â½ inches in diameter
- Foliage TypeBright glossy green
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches. After flowering
- Additional InformationRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Unique CharactersticsThis little treasure shines like pure gold in the sunny summer garden, and will attract butterflies to your yard. The compact form makes this variety an excellent choice for a border plant. Very easy to grow and can withstand some dry spells.
- Shipped#1 BAREROOT
- Height/Habit15 - 2 feet
- Growth RateModerate once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.