on orders of $50 or more!
-Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
- Produces multitudinous roses
- Repeatedly blooms until cold weather
- Great performer in all climates
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 24 - 36 inches
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall (June - September)
Julia Child Floribunda Rose
This rose was chosen by Julia Child herself for its rich butter-gold color and delicious anise scent. It performs excellently in all climates. It is very disease resistant and repeat-blooms until the first frost. The blooms open in lavish abundance on a bush that's a modest 3' tall and wide, with a full and rounded form. It puts on a remarkable performance in a sunny bed or border.
The Julia Child Tree Rose is available in spring. It is created by grafting the floribunda bush onto a strong, straight central cane. As a tree rose, it adds architectural interest in a landscape—either rising up over a bed or as a potted accent.
Rosa 'WEKvossutono' PP18473
Planting Success: Step by Step