Innocent Glance Clematis
- Height/Habit: 6 - 7 feet
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: late May to July
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Innocent Glance Clematis
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameClematis 'Innocent Glance'
- Ships As3" POT
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering Datelate May to July
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole twice the size of the pot the plant is in. Score a vertical mark on each of the four sides of teh rootball. Set the plant at the same depth as in the container. Firm the soil around the roots and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareMulch the first winter, especially in areas where plants may heave from the ground due to alternating freezing and thawing temperatures. Remove the mulch early in spring, before the new growth starts.
- Flower FormDelightful, 5" double flowers
- Foliage TypeMedium green , simple, palmate to pinnate leaves arranged alternately and opposite on the stems.
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, fertile, moisture-retentive soil.
- PruningGroup II plants bloom first on old wood and then again on new; prune lightly in early spring to shape and remove weak growth and then prune after bloom if desired.
- Additional InformationPrefers a location where the flowers and foliage are in the sun (or partial sun) and the roots are shaded either by low plants or mulch to keep the soil moist and cool.
- Unique CharactersticsYour garden visitors will linger over this vine's spectacular blooms.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit6 - 7 feet
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.