Iceberg 24" Tree Rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 48 inches
- Zone: 7-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Iceberg 24" Tree Rose
The best white landscape rose is also impressive as a tree rose. This legendary, carefree rose bursts with huge clusters of large, pure white, lightly honey-scented blooms all season long. Light green, glossy foliage provides a lovely backdrop to the flowers. Iceberg is extremely disease resistant, vigorous and floriferous. This tree rose looks elegant when planted in rows, at the entrance to a home, in space-challenged gardens and even containers. Tree roses are created by grafting roses onto a central cane and have a spray of rose blooms and foliage atop a central support. Bareroot. Rosa'Iceberg'
Z7-10 • H3-4'xW3-4'• Late Spring to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'KORbin'
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone7-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormDouble, Medium, 4-inch diameter, in clusters
- Foliage TypeGlossy medium green
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- Watering RequirementRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches. After flowering
- Unique CharactersticsWeeks: Of the top ten roses of the world and the best landscape white around, Iceberg is extremely disease resistant, vigorous, and floriferous. The long pointed buds and crisp white flowers are borne in great profusion with the lease of care. The bushy rounded plant is robed in dark green foliage.
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Growth RateModerate once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.