on orders of $50 or more!
-Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
- Gorgeous, 9" flower clusters
- White blossoms turn pink, then rose red
- Foliage becomes burgundy in fall
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 48 inches
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Early to midsummer
Ruby Slippers Dwarf Oakleaf Hydrangea
This true dwarf produces incredible 9" long clusters of flowers in early summer in full sun or partial shade. Also thrives in heat, drought or poor soil, as long as it's well drained. Blossoms start out white and gradually turn pink then rose red as summer progresses. The color show continues into fall when the foliage turns burgundy. This bushy shrub grows only 3½-4' tall and 4-5' wide, and its large decorative leaves can withstand summer sun, strong wind and heavy rain. Hydrangea quercifolia 'Ruby Slippers'
Planting Success: Step by Step