Honeycrisp Super Dwarf Apple
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 5 - 7 feet
- Zone: 3-6
- Flowering Date: Ripens in early September. Take 2-5 years to bear fruit.
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Honeycrisp Super Dwarf Apple
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameMalus domestica 'Honeycrisp'
- Ships As2-3' BAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread5 - 7 feet
- Spacing10 - 20 feet
- Hardiness Zone3-6
- Flowering DateRipens in early September. Take 2-5 years to bear fruit.
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole deep and wide enough to accommodate the roots without having to bend them. Firm soil around the roots and water thoroughly.
- Flower Color:white
- Soil RequirementWell-drained, fertile soil.
- PruningIf tree is less than 3 years old, remove the stem tips to encourage branching. On mature trees, remove whole branches at trunk if interior of tree becomes thick that air can't circulate. Remove diseased or dead branches.
- Unique CharactersticsOutstanding fresh-eating qualities. fruit is aromatic and sweet as honey with juicy, crisp texture. Cold-hardy.
- Shipped2-3' BAREROOT
- Height/Habit5 - 7 feet
- Growth RateModerate.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Trees > 24"|
|1A-4B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B-6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.