- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 5 - 6 feet
- Zone: 3-8
- Flowering Date: All summer
Send me an email when this item is available
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRubus 'Heritage'
- Ships As1 GALLON POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread4 - 5 feet
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-8
- Flowering DateAll summer
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same depth it is growing at in the container. Firm well and water in thoroughly. Self supporting canes, no need for wire supports.
- Winter CareA winter mulch around the crowns is advantageous in colder climates.
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormOpen, single, rose-like flowers, 5-10 to a cluster.
- Foliage TypeCompound leaves, mid green, pubescent.
- Soil RequirementTolerant of heavier soils, except poorly drained.
- PruningBenefits from a heavy trimming in early spring while dormant. Early spring.
- Additional InformationBecause of its everbearing quality, this variety can even be mowed to the ground in early spring while plants are still dormant to invigorate the plants and generate higher yields.
- Unique CharactersticsA remarkable dwarf variety that forms a tight globe that covers itself with tightly packed flowers, that have a frizzy look to them. In summer it brings a bold highlight of color to both sun and shady situations. The dried flower heads are ornamental and give interest to the winter garden or in dried flower arrangement in the house
- Shipped1 GALLON POT
- Height/Habit5 - 6 feet
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 3 - 5 weeks.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.