Cherry Parfait Grandiflora Rose
Easier Than You Think!
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 60 inches
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Cherry Parfait Grandiflora Rose
Remember when roses were considered "finicky?" Well, that's ancient history! Modern roses, representing over 100 years of hybridizing, provide season-long color, intoxicating fragrances, superior disease resistance and excellent garden performance with very little care. Phenomenal flower power and super hardy plants come from these easy-to-plant rose plugs. New shoots that emerge in spring are true to type, no undesirable suckers below the bud union. These roses will exhibit fuller, more symmetrical bushes with more fragrant, beautiful flowers than grafted roses!
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa 'Cherry Parfiet' PP12802
- Ships As2.5" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 - 36 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormHigh-centered
- Foliage TypeClean green leaves
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- Watering RequirementRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Shipped2.5" POT
- Height/Habit36 - 60 inches
- Growth RateModerate once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.