German Iris Reblooming Mix
Brilliant, late-season color
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 34 - 40 inches
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Spring-Summer
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
German Iris Reblooming Mix
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure3
- Botanical NameIris germanica Mix
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread12 - 24 inches
- Spacing12 - 24 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateSpring-Summer
- Planting InstructionsSet rhizomes so the bottom half is below ground level. Firm well, and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareMulch in colder climates and remove in early spring before growth starts.
- Flower Color:mixed
- Flower FormTypical Iris like
- Foliage TypeGlaucous-green, sword-like fans of stiff upright leaves with some dying back in colder climates in winter.
- Soil RequirementWell drained garden soil. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils
- Watering RequirementAverage Water Needs, Water regularly but do not overwater
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after blooming. In late fall, cut back foliage to 6" fans. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering. Late fall/early winter
- Unique CharactersticsThis elegant reblooming Iris blend is outstanding! If you cannot decide what blend you are looking for you definitely want to add this one to your garden! These German Irisses are blooming during the spring/summer if you plant them in a sunny to partial shade.
- Height/Habit34 - 40 inches
- Growth RateFast once established
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.