Fragrant Cloud Honeysuckle
A hummingbird magnet
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 6 - 10 feet
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Late spring into fall.
We ship this item in Spring
Fragrant Cloud Honeysuckle
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameLonicera periclymenum 'ChojnÃ³w' PBR
- Type of FruitSmall red berries
- Ships AsPOTTED
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread6 - 8 feet
- Spacing6 - 8 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering DateLate spring into fall.
- Planting InstructionsLikes partial shade in most regions except the far north, where it can enjoy full sun.
- Winter CareNone
- Flower Color:red
- Flower FormSmall tubular or funnel shaped.
- Foliage TypeOval light green leaf
- FragranceYes, Strong agreeable scent
- ResistanceNo pest or disease problems.
- Soil RequirementSucceeds in moderately fertile soil as long as it's not too dry or acid.
- Unique CharactersticsNew variety from Poland which is intensely fragrant. Has a compact habit, very strong coloration, very long flowering period. This Lonicera is very floriferous and will be full of flowers from top to bottom in summer.
- Height/Habit6 - 10 feet
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.