Flat Wonderful Peach Tree
Sweet flavor embodies summertime
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 12 - 18 feet
- Zone: 5-8
- Flowering Date: Mid to late spring. Ripens in summer.
We ship this item in Spring
Flat Wonderful Peach Tree
Tree•Z5-8 •H12-18'XW12-18' •Ripens in Summer •Sun
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NamePrunus persica 'Flat Wonderful' PP16836
- Ships AsSTANDARD 2-4 FT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK AL AR CA CO GU HI ID LA MS OR PR WA
- Spread12 - 18 feet
- Spacing18 - 24 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-8
- Flowering DateMid to late spring. Ripens in summer.
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormShowy blossoms
- Foliage Type3 - 6" long lanceolate, slightly serrated on the edges, rich burgundy color eventually turns green by midsummer.
- Soil RequirementWell drained, organic enriched sandy loam.
- PruningPrune after most of freezing weather has past, but before tree leafs out - late winter to very early spring.
- Additional InformationEach tree will yield 2 1/2 to 3 bushels of fruit at maturity.
- Unique CharactersticsUnique flattened shape. Fruit has juicy sweet rich flavor never gets mushy or bland.
- ShippedSTANDARD 2-4 FT
- Height/Habit12 - 18 feet
- Growth RateModerate.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Trees > 24"|
|1A-4B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B-6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.