- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 4 - 6 inches
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Late summer to early fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameSedum 'Firecracker' PPAF
- Ships As2" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 inches
- Spacing18 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateLate summer to early fall
- Planting InstructionsSet plant at same level it is growing at in the container. Firm soil and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareNo winter care needed.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormLarge clusters of soft pink flowers
- Foliage TypeEvergreen succulent leaves in burgundy red
- Soil RequirementWell drained
- Watering RequirementOnly water when soil is mostly dry.
- PruningNo pruning needed.
- Unique CharactersticsVery dense growing, well branched selection that won't split open in summer. Burgundy red color all season long, with only the tiniest new leaves emerging mint green. Plant as a colorful, weed-suppressing ground cover. Vibrant pink flowers in late summer to early fall.
- Shipped2" POT
- Height/Habit4 - 6 inches
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.