Easy to Please™ Floribunda Rose
Outstanding color on easy-to-grow rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 4 - 5 feet
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Easy to Please™ Floribunda Rose
This easy-care, disease-resistant floribunda is sure to please beginners and gardening pros. This high-performing rose produces loads of classically spiraled fuchsia pink flowers with a lighter reverse. The eye-catching flowers have a mild clove fragrance with hints of cinnamon. All of this flower power comes on an upright, vigorous plant that has more disease resistance than many landscape roses. Easy to Please Floribunda Rose is part of the Easy to Love® Collection which features roses that are easy to grow, naturally disease resistant, vigorous and floriferous. With just a little watering and fertilizer, you'll have loads of colorful blooms throughout the summer. Bareroot. Rosa cv. 'WEKfawibyblu' PPAF
Z4-10 • H4-5'xW3-4' • Late Spring to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'WEKfawibyblu', PPAF
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ CA CO GU HI ID MT ND NM NV OR PR SD WA WY
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Flower Color:pink, white
- Flower FormVery large, fully double
- Foliage TypeLarge dark green leaves
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- Watering RequirementRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Unique CharactersticsPart of the Easy-to-Love collection, Easy to Please is a high performing rose in multiple climates. It has large clusters of bright fuchsia pink blossoms accented with a light creamy reverse. Great bloom production and a strong clove fragrance make it a wonderful cutting rose, while dark green glossy foliage and a rounded habit make it an excellent landscape rose.
- Height/Habit4 - 5 feet
- Growth RateModerate once established
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.