Easy Spirit™ Floribunda Rose
Perfect for moon gardens and fresh arrangements
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 4 - 5 feet
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to early fall
We ship this item in Spring
Easy Spirit™ Floribunda Rose
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa 'WEKmereadoit' PPAF
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ GU HI IN NJ PR
- Spread4 - 5 feet
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to early fall
- Planting Instructions1" deep and 48 - 60" apart (Plant at the same level as the soil)
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormDouble, formal
- Foliage TypeOvoid lanceolate leaflets
- Soil RequirementWell drained
- Watering RequirementAverage water needs. Water regularly, do not overwater
- PruningPrune to shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Self-cleaning petals drop and new buds appear without pruning.
- Additional InformationPetal count: 30-40; Bloom size: 3 1/2 - 4 1/2"
- Unique CharactersticsClassy white large flowers with a cream base. Perfectly formed buds and flowers hold their beauty throughout the life of the flower. Natural disease resistance across the country. Upright compact plant with clean glossy green foliage. Part of the "Easy-To-Love®" series of low-maintenance roses.
- Height/Habit4 - 5 feet
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.