Romeo Dwarf Cherry
- Height/Habit: 6 - 8 feet
- Zone: 2-6
- Flowering Date: Mid spring
We ship this item in Spring
Romeo Dwarf Cherry
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NamePrunus 'Romeo'
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- State RestrictionsAE AK CO GU HI OR PR WA
- Spread6 - 8 feet
- Hardiness Zone2-6
- Flowering DateMid spring
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormWhite pink flowers 1/2"
- Foliage TypeGlossy green
- Soil RequirementWell drained, organic enriched sandy loam.
- PruningTo keep desired shape
- Additional InformationYields up to 30 pounds per plant
- Unique CharactersticsA breakthrough in Siberian Iris breeding. The first yellow amoena (a color pattern with white standards and colored falls) ever to be developed in a Siberian. This remarkable variety has made history in the Iris world as the only two-time winner of the highest award the American Iris Society can bestow. Consistently ranks year after year as one of the top 15 in polls of the Society of Siberian Iris. Foliage is attractive all summer. Has abundant flowers. Most Graceful Iris. Attractive seed pods useful for dried flower arrangements. Can go 10 yrs without dividing. Divide in spring or fall.
- Height/Habit6 - 8 feet
- Growth RateModerate.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.