Banana Cream Shasta Daisy
One of the best daisies available
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 15 - 18 inches
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Early to late summer
We ship this item in Spring
Banana Cream Shasta Daisy
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameLeucanthemum superbum 'Banana Cream' Pat. #23,181
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering DateEarly to late summer
- Planting InstructionsFull sun is best location, but will tolerate partial shade.
- Winter CareNone special
- Flower Color:yellow
- Flower Form3 - 4" wide daisylike flowers with bright yellow centers.
- Foliage TypeDark green toothed glossy leaves that are obovate.
- Soil RequirementModerately fertile, well drained soil slightly moist.
- PruningRemove spent flowers to encourage fresh blooms. All season.
- Additional InformationLasts an extra long time in cut flower arrangements too.
- Unique CharactersticsThis hot pink beauty will turn your yard into a hummingbird paradise! Enjoy the bright, gorgeous flowers that are produced throughout summer on this Weigela, part of the Sonic Bloom™ Weigela series. The Sonic Bloom™ series are known for being the strongest reblooming Weigelas. A mass of hot pink flowers will appear in late spring, followed by flushes of blooms throughout summer, until frost. The flowers will keep coming, even without deadheading. Plant along a foundation, in a mass planting for a big splash of rich color, or throughout a perennial bed. Make it a focal point in a hummingbird garden, where it can serve as a background for shorter plants.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit15 - 18 inches
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.