Confetti Cake Lenten Rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 18 - 24 inches
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Early to mid spring
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Confetti Cake Lenten Rose
Celebrate the first blooms of the season with this spectacular hellebore. Its 2½-3" double, white flowers are speckled with rich burgundy. The flowers emerge in late winter to early spring and bloom for up to three months. Once the flowers are gone, the evergreen, glossy, leathery leaves remain attractive through the growing season. Plant in full to partial shade. Grows up to 18-20" tall with a 20-24" spread. Deer tend to avoid. Zones 4-8. Helleborus 'Confetti Cake'
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameHelleborus 'Confetti Cake'
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Shade, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateEarly to mid spring
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to accommodate the rootball without bending them on soil level. Firm soil around roots and water in well.
- Winter CarePrefers sheltered area out of wind and harsh sun. Needs adequate water year round.
- Flower Color:red, white
- Flower Form2Â½-3" large, double, fluffy flowers
- Foliage TypeGlossy green, leathery leaves divided into 7-9 toothed leaflets. Evergreen in warmer climates.
- Soil RequirementWell drained
- Watering RequirementLow water needs. Water regularly, do not overwater
- PruningSimply trim back last year's foliage in the spring.
- Additional InformationNone
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit18 - 24 inches
- Growth RateSlow
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.