Clementine Salmon Columbine
Early-arriving pollinators love these flowers
- Height/Habit: 12 - 24 inches
- Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Date: Late spring to early summer
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Clementine Salmon Columbine
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameAquilegia 'Clementine Salmon Rose'
- Ships AsPOTTED
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread10 - 12 inches
- Spacing10 - 12 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-9
- Flowering DateLate spring to early summer
- Planting InstructionsPartial shade area is best, but can handle full sun. Prefers cool conditions in summer.
- Winter CareProvide a winter mulch to help prevent frost heaving.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormFluffy double flowers that resemble a small Clematis bloom, held upfacing on stems, well above the lacy green foliage mound.
- Foliage TypeHerbaceous, light green.
- Pruning TimeAfter flowering
- ResistanceRabbit & deer resistance
- Soil RequirementTolerant of a wide range of soil types, provided they are well drained
- PruningRemove spent flower stems After flowering
- Unique CharactersticsThe flowers of 'Clementine Salmon-Rose' start off a lovely shade of salmon rose, then begin to take on shades of lavender purple as they age, starting at the tips of the flower petals. The multi-colored effect is truly beautiful!
- Height/Habit12 - 24 inches
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.