Clematis Sampler Garden
Three clematis that look great together
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 6 - 8 feet
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Late spring to early summer
We ship this item in Spring
Clematis Sampler Garden
Cloudburst bears 4-5" single blooms of lavender-blue with intriguing white centers. The pale flowers of Samaritan Jo feature lavender shading around the edges, and tolerate growing in half-day light shade. Blue Pillar is a precocious bloomer in an amazing shade of sky-blue, producing flowers from the top to the base of the plant. For best results, plant in full sun to semi shade.
Collection includes on each of: Clematis 'Cloudburst' PBR, Clematis 'Samaritan Jo', and Clematis 'Blue Pillar'
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure3
- Botanical NameClematis 'Samaritan Jo', 'Cloudburst', 'Blue Pillar'
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateLate spring to early summer
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm well and water in thoroughly. Clematis do not like root disturbance of hot dry locations for the root zone
- Winter CareA winter mulch around the base is advisable, remove early in spring before growth starts
- Flower Color:blue, pink, white, mixed
- Flower FormLarge single blooms that are silvery pink with purple edging. Purple anthers with cream colored tips.
- Foliage TypeMedium green, simple, palmate to pinnate leaves arranged alternately and opposite on the stems.
- Soil RequirementGood drainage is important. Fertile, moisture retentive soil.
- PruningLight pruning to shape Early spring or after flowering.
- Unique CharactersticsCollection includes Samaritan Jo Clematis (10009), Cloudburst Clematis (10482), and Blue Pillar Clematis (10443)
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit6 - 8 feet
- Growth RateModerate
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.