Canna Mix Super Bag
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 36 - 60 inches
- Zone: 3-10
- Flowering Date: Early summer onwards.
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Canna Mix Super Bag
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure6
- Botanical NameCanna
- Ships As3-5 EYE BAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread20 - 28 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-10
- Flowering DateEarly summer onwards.
- Planting InstructionsPlant 1" - 1 1/2" deep, firm soil well and water in thoroughly. May be started indoors in spring and transplanted outside after danger of frost has passed
- Winter CareNot winter hardy, dig after first frost and store rhizomes in a frost free environment, much as you would gladiolus and dahlias
- Flower Color:mixed
- Flower FormPetals and sepals united to form large, flared flowers which are clustered along the top portion of the stems
- Foliage TypeLarge, broad, elliptical and tropical looking. Glaucous green, bright green or bronze foliage, depending on variety.
- Soil RequirementWell drained. Best growth and flowering is achieved if soil in enriched with humus
- Watering RequirementWater freely in a dry spell.
- PruningRemove spent flowers and flower stems.
- Additional InformationDwarf varieties foliage 24" - 30" tall, spread 18" - 24"
- Unique CharactersticsGreat late summer plant that handles the heat and full sun. Provides tall interest and focal points for any garden. Perfect for planting along houses or fences. Comes in a variety of colors; red, orange, yellow, pink. Leaves can be green to reddish green in color.
- Shipped3-5 EYE BAREROOT
- Height/Habit36 - 60 inches
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 4 - 5 weeks
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.