Candy Land Climbing Rose
Reblooms in very first year
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 10 - 12 feet
- Zone: 4-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Candy Land Climbing Rose
One of the showiest climbing roses we've seen, Candy Land bears clusters of sizeable hybrid-tea shaped blossoms from late spring to fall. Its fragrant, pink flowers are swirled with creamy ivory-yellow, creating an impressive color show in the garden. This rose's lush, clean, apple-green foliage provides a perfect backdrop for the blooms. Plant in full sun to partial shade. Grows 10-12' tall with a 6-12' spread. Zones 4-10. Ships bareroot.
Climbing roses are treasured for their ability to elegantly cover horizontal and vertical surfaces in the garden. Hardy and floriferous, climbing roses bloom throughout the summer months. When you order your climbing roses from Spring Hill, they're shipped right to your door at the proper planting time.
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'WEKrosopela', Pat. #19,776
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ GU HI IN NJ PR
- Spread4 - 6 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormLarge, classically formed
- Foliage TypeMedium to dark green, glossy leather foliage
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Shape plants at any time
- Additional InformationRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Unique CharactersticsFrilly light yellow flowers shine bright above the attractive dark green, evergreen foliage. Outstanding flowers and foliage. Superb as a specimen plant or in a mass planting.
- Height/Habit10 - 12 feet
- Growth RateModerate once established.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||4/16/18 - 6/1/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/1/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/1/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/1/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 6/1/18|
|9A - 10B||1/22/18 - 6/1/18|
|Last Order Date||May 28th, 2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.