Little Angel Butterfly Bush
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 4 - 4.5 feet
- Zone: 5-10
- Flowering Date: Mid summer to early fall
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Little Angel Butterfly Bush
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameBuddleia 'Little Angel' PPAF
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread4 - 5 feet
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-10
- Flowering DateMid summer to early fall
- Planting InstructionsSet plant at same level it is growing at in the container. Firm soil and water thoroughly.
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormVery long 10-12" pure white flower panicles.
- Foliage TypeGreen foliage
- Soil RequirementAdaptable to a wide range of soil types and growing conditions
- PruningThey die all the way back to the ground in northern winters, it is best to cut back all of the old wood to about 12" in the spring. This will result in more compact plants. Flowers bloom on new wood.
- Unique CharactersticsWalters Gardens: Little Angel has a shorter stature, its extremely dense, compact habit demands your attention in the garden. The pure white flower panicles appear a few weeks sooner than you would expect for a butterfly bush.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit4 - 4.5 feet
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.