Brilliant Pink Iceberg Budded Rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 4 - 5 feet
- Zone: 5-10
- Flowering Date: Late spring to fall
We ship this item in Spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Brilliant Pink Iceberg Budded Rose
A vibrant version of the popular variety, Iceberg, this bright hand-painted pink and white shrub rose exhibits the same prolific flower production and showy clusters of 4" flowers as its famous parent. Brilliant Pink Iceberg has a mild honey fragrance and creates a constant show of beautiful color all season long. It works well as a specimen plant or in group plantings for an informal, carefree garden. Bareroot. Rosa hybrida 'PRObril. PP 12645
Z4-10 • H4-5'xW4-5'• Late Spring to Fall • Sun-Part Shade
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'PRObril' Pat. # 12,645
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK CA CO GU HI ID IN MO MT ND NJ NM NV OR PR SD WA WY
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- Hardiness Zone5-10
- Flowering DateLate spring to fall
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to allow roots to be spread out. Firm and water in thoroughly.
- Flower FormElongated and pointed buds open to 4" double flowers carried in clusters
- Foliage TypeGlossy mid green
- Soil RequirementWell drained humus enriched soil that is slightly acid
- PruningRemove any dead or damages wood, and to shape Early spring after new growth starts.
- Additional InformationPPAF A new release from Weeks Roses for 2001. Discovered by Lilia Weatherly. Petals count 18 - 24.
- Unique CharactersticsThe stunning rose is a selection from Pink Iceberg which was a sport of the popular variety Iceberg. It performs in everywhere as well as it's famous parent and has the same prolific flower production, bushy habit of growth and showy flower clusters on nearly thornless stems. The combination of deep pink and cream coloring to the flowers are very attractive and it always seems to be in bloom. This sturdy and reliable new variety has a multiple of uses in the modern garden
- Height/Habit4 - 5 feet
- Growth RateModerate once established, which takes approximately one growing season
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.