Bolero Hummingbird Mint
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 12 - 18 inches
- Zone: 5-10
- Flowering Date: Midsummer to fall
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Bolero Hummingbird Mint
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameAgastache 'Bolero'
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread12 - 16 inches
- Spacing12 - 16 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-10
- Flowering DateMidsummer to fall
- Planting InstructionsPrefers a sunny location with very good drainage. Doesn't like to be wet. If planting in the ground or in a pot, set plant at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm soil and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareWinter hardy, but good drainage is essential to prevent root rot. Does not like standing winter wet, that does not drain.
- Flower Color:purple
- Flower FormVivid rose purple flower spikes with long tubular blooms.
- Foliage TypeOvate, toothed, green leaves with a bronze overlay.
- Soil RequirementAverage fertile soil. Adapt well to dry soils.
- PruningCan self seed, so if you do not want it to spread too much, remove spent flower stems. After flowering.
- Additional InformationOne of the longest blooming perennials. Blooms midsummer into fall. Attracts hummingbirds, butterflies and honeybees.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit12 - 18 inches
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.