on orders of $50 or more!
-Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
- Compact shrub fits nicely into small spaces
- Ideal for wooded sites, borders or garden beds
- Foliage turns rich red-purple in late summer and fall
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 4 - 5 feet
- Zone: 6-9
- Flowering Date: Early summer to fall
Blue Billow Hydrangea
Delicate clusters of light blue flowers create a splash against the dense green foliage. The glossy leaves have a red-purple hue in late summer and fall. Compact lacecap works well in the garden and containers. Lacecap hydreangeas also fit nicely in woodland garden settings. Hydrangea macrophylla serrata 'Blue Billow'
Planting Success: Step by Step