Beautiful Bride Clematis
Amazing 11" blooms all the way to the ground!
- Sun Exposure: Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 6 - 9 feet
- Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Date: Early summer and again late summer (less heavily)
We ship this item in Spring
Beautiful Bride Clematis
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameClematis 'Beautiful Bride'
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposurePartial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone3-9
- Flowering DateEarly summer and again late summer (less heavily)
- Planting InstructionsSet plant at same level it is growing at in the container. Firm soil and water thoroughly.
- Winter CareWinter mulch around the base of each plant.
- Flower Color:white
- Flower FormSingle blooms with the size of your face
- Foliage TypeRich green with a very healthy appearance
- Pruning TimeEarly spring
- ResistanceGood pest and disease resistance.
- Soil RequirementPrefers a fertile, moisture retentive soil. Roots should be shaded by placing a large flat stone over where they are set or plant on the north side of a structure or plant and train into the sun
- PruningHard prune in early Spring Spring
- Additional InformationBlooms in early summer, with smaller repeat blooms in late summer. 6-9' compact vine.
- Unique CharactersticsProduces very large blooms, features cascading bloooms, petals appear soft and fabric like, popular for its dramatic appearance, a stand-out in the garden.
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit6 - 9 feet
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.